A Comprehensive Succession Solution
Integral Parts to Financial Security and Lasting Legacy for Family Business Owners
1. Financial Plan
Providing financial security for the owners and dependent family members.
- Create retirement options
- Diversify investments
- Manage capital and debt
- Maintain lifestyle
2. Ownership Transition
Combining financial, tax, and estate planning strategies to design the most effective transfer of family business ownership to the next generation.
- Choose entity structure
- Explore financing options
- Mitigate taxes on sale or transfer
- Negotiate buy-sell provisions
3. Leadership Structure
Structuring the business and preparing family business leaders to manage the operation.
- Adopt management structure
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Agree on compensation and benefits
- Assess readiness; hire to start
4. Estate Plan
Planning to efficiently and effectively transition the estate due to premature death.
- Eliminate estate tax
- Minimize transfer costs
- Make equitable distributions
- Provide income replacement